Home » » Can I transfer my contacts from my old phone to my new one?

Can I transfer my contacts from my old phone to my new one?

Depending on the kind of phone you're using, it can become a challenge. Most smart phones, however, use the same programmes in the PC and synchronise. For example, phones such as Blackberry, Palm, Trio, and Windows Mobile Devices all synchronise with Outlook. Being that they do synchronize with Outlook, finding another phone that syncs with Outlook would make the phone book transfer that much easier. However, older phones don't really have the PC connectivity that newer phones do. So, it also depends on how old your phone is and what type of PC connectivity it's capable of doing. Another way of transferring your phone book is just by using the SIM card on a GSM carrier. You can copy your phone book onto the SIM card itself, and wherever you take the SIM card, the phone will actually read the phone book contents off the card itself; on most phones, it gives you the option to copy it from the SIM card memory onto the phone memory, which sometimes gives you more options than you would have if you just left the numbers stored in the SIM card. For instance, on the SIM card, you only have room to throw the name and telephone number. On most phones, you have the ability to put your first name, last name, mobile number, e-mail, and things of that nature as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design